Specialising in Holistic Massage and Reflexology
Sue Madden, MFHT, MAR is a graduate of the Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine and holds Distinction Level Diplomas in Reflexology, Massage, Sports Massage and Oncology Massage.
In addition to this, Sue attends regular CPD training and holds a number of Advanced Practitioner Certificates in both massage and reflexology including Fertility Reflexology, Pre/Post-Natal Massage and Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stones Massage and Reflexology and Rejuvenating Facial Massage. Sue has also undertaken Reflexology Lymph Drainage training with the renowned Sally Kay.
Sue is certified by ITEC, fully insured and a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and Association of Reflexologists (AOR). All accreditation, qualifications and insurance documents are available to view at her clinic.
Touch is the most powerful and universal form of communication and it is important to Sue that her client has 100% trust in her and is comfortable and at ease throughout treatment. She provides a warm, welcoming, calm and totally confidential environment and hopes that you will find she possess these same qualities too.
Sue’s holistic approach, underpinned by her knowledge of muscles and anatomy, experience and an intuitive touch enables her to provide tailored individual treatment to her clients.
A good therapist never stops learning! Sue is passionate about her work and committed to continuing professional development. Since becoming a practitioner, she has continued to learn and develop her skills through working with her clients, continuing to train in new techniques and keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and research.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (Distinction)
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage (Distinction)
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (Distinction)
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage (Distinction)
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage (Merit)
- Oncology Massage Practitioner Diploma (Distinction) (Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Advanced Practitioner Certificates for Massage in:
- Hands Free Massage
- Hot Stones Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Massage for Arthritis & Degenerative Disease
- Massage for the Elderly and infirm
- Natural Face Lift Massage (Rejuvenating Facial Massage)
- Pregnancy and Labour Massage
- Taping and Strapping Techniques for Sports Injuries
- Advanced Practitioner Certificates for Reflexology in:
- Reflexology for Digestive Health
- Reflexology for Pregnancy
- Reflexology for Fertility
- Reflexology for Women’s Health
- Reflexology Techniques for Babies
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD)