I am a qualified Reflexologist, Massage Therapist, Reiki Practitioner and Holistic Therapist. In addition to this, I attend regular CPD training and hold a number of Advanced Practitioner Certificates.
I am certified by ITEC, fully insured and a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and Association of Reflexologists (AOR). All accreditation, qualifications and insurance documents are available to view in my therapy room on request.
When I hit 40 I had somewhat of an epiphany! After over 20 years of secretarial and office work, mainly in the City, I knew I needed a change, My world of work was rapidly changing and I didn’t feel a sense of belonging or fulfilment anymore. I wanted a career to be inspired about, to grow and develop. One that was both caring, giving and rewarding and one which I could work around my young family.
I knew I wanted to do something therapeutic and after lots of research on retraining and considering what I was most drawn to, I decided on Massage. I was extremely fortunate to find a local complementary training company just a 5 minutes walk away from home (it was destined to be!) and after attending a taster day and loving it, I signed up for my ITEC Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology and Massage courses. I passed both exams with distinction and set up my business the following year.
I continued to train in Reflexology, Oncology Massage and Sports Massage and have undertaken further training in various advanced techniques in both therapies. More recently I qualified as a Reiki Practitioner.
Touch is the most powerful and universal form of communication and it is important to me that my client has 100% trust in me and is comfortable and at ease throughout treatment. I provide a warm, welcoming, calm and totally confidential environment and hope that you will find I possess these same qualities too.
A good therapist never stops learning! I am passionate about my work and committed to continuing professional development. Since becoming a practitioner, I have continued to learn and develop my skills through working with clients, continuing to train in new techniques and keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and research..
ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- ITEC Facial Reflexology (with Ziggie Bergman)
Advanced Reflexology Qualifications in:
- Zone Face Lift & Holistic Facial (Bergman method)
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD) (with Sally Kay)
- Vertical Reflex Therapy (VRT) (with Lynne Booth)
- Hot Stone Reflexology (Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Reflexology for Digestive Health (MSCM)
- Reflexology for Pregnancy (MSCM)
- Reflexology for Fertility (MSCM)
- Reflexology for Women’s Health (MSCM)
- Reflexology Techniques for Babies (MSCM)
- Usai Reiki Level I
- Usai Reiki Level II Practitioner
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage
- Oncology Massage Practitioner Diploma (MSCM)
Advanced Practitioner Certificates for Massage in:
- Hands Free Massage (MSCM)
- Hot Stones Massage (MSCM)
- Indian Head Massage (Gateway)
- Massage for Arthritis & Degenerative Disease (MSCM)
- Massage for the Elderly and infirm (MSCM)
- Natural Face Lift Massage (Rejuvenating Facial Massage) (MSCM)
- Pregnancy and Labour Massage (London School of Massage)
- Taping and Strapping Techniques for Sports Injuries (MSCM)
- Fully insured and licenced
- Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (MFHT)
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists (MAR).