Holistic Massage and Reflexology
I specialise in holistic massage and reflexology therapies including therapeutic, sports and remedial massage.
To treat holistically, means to treat the whole – taking into account mind, body and spirit. This does not mean that we can think ourselves better, but if we are able to achieve balance in both body and mind, we are in the strongest position to take care of ourselves. Both massage and reflexology have direct physiological effects on all the systems in the body to varying degrees. Their purpose is to achieve homeostasis (equilibrium) and these therapies have the ability to calm, relax and re-energise us.
Touch is the most powerful and universal form of communication. It is important to me that my client has 100% trust in me and is comfortable and at ease throughout treatment. I provide a warm, welcoming, calm and totally confidential environment and hope that you will find I have the same qualities too.
My holistic approach, underpinned by a thorough knowledge of muscles and anatomy, experience and an intuitive touch enables me to provide a tailored individual treatment to my clients. Every one of my treatments is unique. Whether it is the first or fiftieth time I have treated you.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (Distinction)
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage (Distinction)
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (Distinction)
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage (Distinction)
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage (Merit)
- Oncology Massage Practitioner Diploma (Distinction) (Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Advanced Practitioner Certificates for Massage in:
- Hands Free Massage
- Hot Stones Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Massage for Arthritis & Degenerative Disease
- Massage for the Elderly and infirm
- Natural Face Lift Massage (Rejuvenating Facial Massage)
- Pregnancy and Labour Massage
- Taping and Strapping Techniques for Sports Injuries
- Advanced Practitioner Certificates for Reflexology in:
- Reflexology for Digestive Health
- Reflexology for Pregnancy
- Reflexology for Fertility
- Reflexology for Women’s Health
- Reflexology Techniques for Babies
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD)
I am certified by ITEC, fully insured and a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and Association of Reflexologists (AOR). All of my accreditation, qualifications and insurance documents are available to view at my clinic.
A good therapist never stops learning! I am passionate about my work and committed to my continuing professional development. Since becoming a practitioner I have continued to learn and develop my skills through working with my clients, continuing to train in new techniques and keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and research.