Being a close contact business, hygiene and cleanliness has always been an important aspect of my business, but since the advent of Covid-19, it has become even more so.
As a therapist with a client-base that includes vulnerable, pregnant, elderly and other higher risk clients, it is extremely important to me that I provide the safest environment possible and since returning to work during the pandemic I have risk-assessed all aspects of my business in accordance with government guidelines and those of my professional associations and have implemented extra protocols to ensure that both you and I are as safe as possible.
- New consultations are now done in advance through an online form, to minimise time in the treatment room. If additional information or discussion is required, this will take place in the therapy room during your treatment.
- 24 hours prior to your appointment you will receive an email reminder that includes a short Pre-Treatment Covid Form which must be completed prior to your treatment.
- Hand sanitiser is provided on arrival/departure.
- All clients are requested to wear a face mask at throughout the appointment (unless you are unable to or during treatment on the face).
- I wear a Type 2R surgical mask and visor for all appointments and change my uniform between massage appointments.
- If possible, a window will be open during your treatment for ventilation.
- Between appointments, my therapy room and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected and full new clean linens provided for each client. I allow at least 30 minutes between appointments to clean and ventilate the room.
- I do a lateral flow test twice a week.